[SocBiN] Postdoc position in deep learning of regulatory genetic variants

Robin Andersson andersson.robin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:34:56 CET 2019

Dear all,

We are looking for a motivated and talented postdoctoral researcher to join our group working on computational biology with a strong focus on enhancers and transcriptional regulation. The project will focus on on deep learning for modeling of regulatory genetic variants and their impact on enhancer and promoter activities.

The ideal candidate should be comfortable in machine learning techniques and analysis of large-scale sequencing data and have a strong interest in transcription and transcriptional regulation.

Please see the full job description and apply online at https://employment.ku.dk/faculty/?show=148728 <http://employment.ku.dk/faculty/?show=836852>. Read more about the Andersson lab at https://anderssonlab.org <https://anderssonlab.org/>. Any question regarding the position should be directed to me at robin at binf.ku.dk <mailto:robin at binf.ku.dk>.

Please forward to potentially interested candidates.

Deadline for applications is February 24, 2019.

Best regards,
Robin Andersson

--
Robin Andersson, PhD