[SocBiN] PhD(s) in pancreatic cancer

Albin Sandelin albin at binf.ku.dk
Thu Jan 24 15:12:49 CET 2019

Dear all:
Our ITN network has 15 PhD positions around the themes of ion transport in pancreatic cancer - one computational Phd project with me  here in Copenhagen focusing on genetics and RNA changes due to pH.
Me and the consortum would greatly appreciate if you could forward to excellent candidates. Deadline 20 feb.

https://www.medizin.uni-muenster.de/fileadmin/einrichtung/phionic/190109-recruitment-flyer.pdf <https://www.medizin.uni-muenster.de/fileadmin/einrichtung/phionic/190109-recruitment-flyer.pdf>

 Interested applicants are of course invited to contact me for details. I am primarily looking for candidates with strong bioinformatics skills.

Best,
Albin

Many thanks,
Albin
Albin Sandelin
Professor, PhD
Section for Computational and RNA Biology, Department of Biology & Biotech Research and Innovation Centre, Copenhagen University
Ole Maaloes Vej 5, DK2200, Copenhagen N, Denmark

tel +45 224 56668
albin at binf.ku.dk
skype: albinsan
twitter: @albin_san