[SocBiN] NETTAB/BBCC 2019: CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR ORAL COMMUNICATIONS - DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL JULY 15, 2019

Romano Paolo paolo.romano at hsanmartino.it
Tue Jul 2 12:07:29 CEST 2019

Dear list members,

I'm glad to inform you that the NETTAB/BBCC 2019 joint meeting has recently been recognized as ISCB Affiliated Conference.
Moreover, we have just established a collaboration with the ELIXIR Proteomics Community that will support participation of ELIXIR members to the meeting.

As a consequence, the deadline for submitting four-page abstracts for oral presentations has been postponed to Monday July 15, 2019.

I apologize for possible duplications of this message.

Paolo Romano

[X]

JOINT NETTAB/BBCC 2019 MEETING

November 11-13, 2019
Fisciano Campus, University of Salerno, Italy

http://www.nettab.org/2019
https://www.bbcc-meetings.it/

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
New deadline: MONDAY JULY 15, 2019 (four-page abstracts)

TOPICS
A Special session of the meeting will be devoted to Computational Proteomics, but contributions on usual NETTAB and BBCC topics are also welcome.
Computational Proteomics topics include bioinformatics methods, tools and platforms for:
        * Standardization of data and methods
        * Annotation, visualization, integrated discovery
        * Protein identification and validation
        * Biomarker discovery
        * Quantitative proteomics
        * Single cell proteomics
        * Targeted proteomics
        * Molecular imaging by mass spectrometry
        * Microbial proteomics
See the full list of topics at http://www.nettab.org/2019/submissions/topics .

AUTHORS' INSTRUCTIONS
Abstracts must be submitted through EasyChair at  https://easychair.org/?conferences/conf=nettabbcc2019 .

New submission deadline: Monday JULY 15, 2019.
Notification to authors: Monday September 2, 2019

Abstracts' length: MAX FOUR A4 PAGES.
Templates are available for MS Word and LaTeX.

See detailed instructions at http://www.nettab.org/2019/submissions/instructions-for-authors .

CONFIRMED SPEAKERS
*       Davide CACCHIARELLI, Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine, Naples, Italy.
*       Martin EISENACHER, Medizinisches Proteom-Center (MPC), Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany.
*       Lennart MARTENS, VIB, University of Gent, Belgium.
*       Juan Antonio VIZCAÍNO, EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI), Hinxton, Cambridge, United Kingdom.

CONFIRMED TUTORIALS

Tutorial 1, Monday November 11, 2019 (09:00 - 11:00)
Analysis of scRNA-seq using R
Annamaria Carissimo, Monika Krzak, Dario Righelli and Claudia Angelini
Institute for Applied Mathematics "Mauro Picone" (IAC), National Research Council, Naples, Italy.

Tutorial 2, Thursday November 14, 09:00 - 17:00
Label-free quantification with OpenMS
Oliver Kohlbacher, Julianus Pfeuffer and Timo Sachsenberg
University of Tuebingen, Germany
Tutorial supported by the GERMAN NETWORK FOR BIOINFORMATICS INFRASTRUCTURE (DE.NBI).

IMPORTANT DATES

Abstract submission deadlines
*       Abstracts for oral communications: Monday July 15, 2019
*       Abstracts for posters: Friday September 20, 2019

Registration deadlines
*       Early registration: October 10, 2019

Meeting
*       Tutorials: November 11, 2019 and November 14, 2019
*       Workshop: November 11-13, 2019

CONTACT INFORMATION

For further information, please email to nettab.workshops at gmail.com<mailto:nettab.workshops at gmail.com> or bbcc.meetings at gmail.com<mailto:bbcc.meetings at gmail.com> .

Paolo Romano
Ospedale Policlinico San Martino
Genova, Italy

Disclosure: despite any misleading formatting of my Institutional email address, please note that my name is Paolo,
So, please, call me Paolo.

Skype: p.romano
Email: paolo.romano at hsanmartino.it - paolo.dm.romano at gmail.com