[SocBiN] Bioinformatics/Programmer position at SSI (Copenhagen), deadline 15-08-2019

Kim Ng kimleeng at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:19:20 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I'd like to inform about a available position here at Statens Serum
Institut for a bioinformatician/programmer (web developer). It'll be within
the Foodbourne Infecation team but work will be related to a cross group
project in which I'm involved in. Ideally the candidate will have
experience in web development and we're using a technology stack utilizing
dash/plotly, mongoDB, snakemake, python in order to develop front end
components for mixing epi and genetic data we have here into a platform for
outbreak detection and investigation to be used within a consortium of
partner countries. Taking this project forward can impact how Danish
outbreak detection and investigation is performed in a meaningful manner. I
hope you can recommend good candidates for this position. If you have any
questions outside of what's listed you can contact the people listed in the
posting or myself.

https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=5001&ProjectId=124300&DepartmentId=9178&MediaId=5&SkipAdvertisement=False&uiculture=en

Kind regards,
-Kim Ng