[SocBiN] Multiple (10+) open positions available at National Danish Genome Center in Copenhagen till 21-03-2019.

Kim Ng kimleeng at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 22:30:38 CET 2019

Dear all,

I'd like to forward on these available positions at the National Danish
Genome Center located in Copenhagen onto the mailing list. All positions
are posted at http://sum.dk/Om-ministeriet/Job-i-ministeriet.aspx (you will
have to accept cookies to see) with current deadline of 21-03-2019 and are
full-time. The National Danish Genome Center is just establishing itself so
this getting in early, though with lots of expertise ported over from the
Computerome project. Inquiries are best directed to the reference people in
the postings themselves as I work at neighbouring Statens Serum Institut.
Hope some of you find it interesting or know of candidates who would be
good fits for the positions.

A quick blurb on the institute extracted from one of the postings:

Kind regards,
-Kim Ng

*About the Danish National Genome Center  *
The Danish National Genome Center’s primary task is to lay the foundation
for the development of better diagnostics and more targeted treatments
using whole genome sequencing. The Center has a national responsibility to
develop state of the art infrastructure to enable analysis on big
biomedical heterogenous data.

One of the Danish National Genome Center’s main goals is to be at the
forefront of new big data solutions in the healthcare domain. The Danish
National Genome Center is working with HPC, cloud, network, servers,
storage, applications, users and cross-cutting processes in a Linux
software environment.

*Working at the Danish National Genome Center  *
We offer an interesting and challenging job in an international atmosphere
with focus on the patient, research, innovation and clinical advice for the
benefit of the surrounding community. We place emphasis on a high level of
professionalism among our staff, so skills development is an integral part
of our organisation. We offer a great flexibility in the position.

The Danish National Genome Center is an organisation under the Danish
Ministry of Health and is located at Ørestads Boulevard 5, 2300 København
S, together with Statens Serum Institute and the Danish Health Data
Authority. The organisation is expected to have a core of approx. 100
employees.

*Salary and appointment terms  *
Depending on your educational background salary and appointment terms will
be bases on either

• the collective agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the
Danish Federation of Professional Associations *(AC) (overenskomst for
akademikere i staten)  *
Depending on your academic qualifications and experience there is a
possibility of being classified as a special or senior consultant according
to appendix 4 (protocol concerning special- and senior consultants).

or

• the organizational agreement between The Danish Finance Ministry and the
Organisation for Salaried Employees HK/Stat *(Organisationsaftale for
kontorfunktionærer, laboranter og it-medarbejdere (HK*)), according to
chapter 5 in the agreement and the collective agreement between The Danish
Finance Ministry and the Organisation of Public Employees
*(OAO-S-Fællesoverenskomsten).*

The position is a full-time position and is available from April 1st 2019
or as soon as possible thereafter.

Please be advised that it is required that you can pass security clearance
by the Danish authorities and maintain the security clearance throughout
your employment.