[SocBiN] Fwd: Postdoctoral position in protein bioinformatics

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Thu Mar 21 06:35:01 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

there is an opening for a postdoctoral position in my group at the
University of Bergen, from ca. May/June 2019. The position is for nearly 3
years. We are looking for someone with expertise in (and a genuine interest
for!) protein bioinformatics to work with peripheral membrane proteins.
Detailed information about the requirements for the job, and links to the
application form can be found at
https://www.cbu.uib.no/reuter/reuter-join-us. I can also be contacted (
nathalie.reuter at uib.no) for further information about the project.
Deadline for application is on March 27th.

I would appreciate if you could forward this ad to relevant mailing lists
and potentially interested young colleagues. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Nathalie