[SocBiN] Open position: Tenure Track Assistant Professor or Associate Professor in bioinformatics at Aarhus University

Christian Storm Pedersen cstorm at birc.au.dk
Tue Mar 26 06:50:55 CET 2019

Dear all,

We have an open position as Tenure Track Assistant Professor or Associate Professor in bioinformatics at the Bioinformatics Research Center (BiRC), Aarhus University, Denmark.

We seek an internationally recognized researcher in bioinformatics. We welcome applicants within all areas of bioinformatics with a strong focus on development of computational and statistical methods. The applicant must have earned a PhD degree and have demonstrated excellence in research and scholarship within the field of interest:

http://scitech.au.dk/om-science-and-technology/stillinger/job/tenure-track-position-associate-professorship-in-bioinformatics-at-aarhus-university-denmark/

Application deadline is June 1, 2019.

Please forward to anybody who might be interested.

Regards,
Christian

--
Christian Nørgaard Storm Pedersen
Bioinformatics Research Center (BiRC), Aarhus University