[SocBiN] wanted: 2 postdocs and 1 phd, T cells // migraine

mahogny at areta.org mahogny at areta.org
Mon May 27 20:28:34 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

furthering to previous announcement, I am also looking for a postdoc who
is interested in spearheading a new initiative that is likely to be done
with in collaboration with FIMM. We believe there might be several good
reasons to study migraine in T cells(!), and there are two grants in
writing. Any interesting applicants should get in touch ASAP (especially
if swedish, for one of the grants)

I am also still looking for a phd and postdoc for our T cell atlas
project

For more details, visit http://www.henlab.org/join-us/

Best wishes,
Johan Henriksson