[AlbaNova] Recent burglaries and attempted break-ins

AlbaNova Service service at albanova.se
Tue Mar 1 13:42:18 CET 2022

Dear staff at AlbaNova,

Last week two offices in a corridor were broken into, and this weekend
there were more break in attempts in both houses.

As soon as we heard of the first event we ordered for extra patrols by
the security guards but we would still like to ask you to pay attention
and be cautious.

Please don't leave valuables in your offices especially in sight from
windows.

If you notice unauthorized individuals on the premises outside of office
hours, call the safety support number at 08-790 9900. Via this number
you can report thefts, intruders and insecurity factors. The operator
will ask and make note of: Who is calling, which phone number they can
contact you on, which address the case involves, a description of the
situation and whether you have taken any action.

In the event of danger, a serious accident or a criminal act in progress
call the national alarm number 112, followed by informing KTH security
staff via the emergency number for crisis cases, 08-790 7700.

Also please inform the AlbaNova service group so that we can follow it
up, at service at albanova.se.

Best,
AlbaNova service