[AlbaNova] Info from the AlbaNova choir

AlbaNova Service service at albanova.se
Thu Mar 3 08:38:41 CET 2022

Dear All,

The AlbaNova choir that sang at Lucia will perform again for the
Walpurgis eve (Valborgsmässoafton) with a small concert the 29th of
April. This is a Swedish tradition comprising songs that welcome spring
after a long dark winter.

If you would like to be part of the event please follow these steps:

1. If you are available, come to the first choir rehearsal *this Friday*
4th of March at noon (12-13) in room number FA32. Fill in the following
form, so we can get in touch with you and you can vote for your
preferred days for the upcoming rehearsals:
https://forms.gle/4LFdH6YGgUdv7TGr7 <https://forms.gle/4LFdH6YGgUdv7TGr7>

We are particularly looking to strengthen the Alto and Soprano sections.

All the best,

David Degerman and Mikael Valter