[Drand] samverkan!

Camilla Alm camilla.alm at fysik.su.se
Wed Apr 11 10:48:23 CEST 2018

Hi all!

I have a request from all of you. As we all know the new homepage is up but there is alot to be done to get our voice heard out there. I am now trying to get more information about "samverkan" (have no idea how to say that but, collaboration with compays?!) that we already have on Fysikum. this is a very important point for us to get out in the open.

So if there is any one that have this kind of information, if you collaberate with any company outside Fysikum. Please let me know.

Send me a mail or come by me (B4:1001).

regards

Camilla Alm
Studievägledare
Lokal samverkanskoordinator för fysik/matematik

Stockholms Universitet
Fysikum
Roslagstullsbacken 21
106 91 Stockholm