[Drand] Application for assistantship 2018/19

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Fri Apr 13 15:13:20 CEST 2018

Hej,

I'm about to start planning for the next academic year and it is
therefore time for you to apply for assistantship. If you have had
teaching this year and want to continue or if you want to start teaching
next academic year you need to fill in the attached form and hand it to
me or in my mail box on the fifth floor.

I'm glad that many of you have contacted me during this year and are
interested to start teaching. I can not garantee that everyone new will
get duties next year, but I will have a personal meeting in May with
everyone that fill in a form to discuss teaching duties.

If you have had teaching this year and do not want to continue (for
example if you finish next year), please send me an email.

Please send in the form *before April 21*.

Have a nice weekend!

Cheers,

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Hellberg
Bitr. studierektor/Deputy director of Studies
email:fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
tel:08-5537 8133, Room B4:1055