[Drand] Fysikshow is looking for new members!

Kess Marks kess.marks at fysik.su.se
Fri Apr 20 10:06:03 CEST 2018

Hi Everyone!

Fysikshow is an outreach group at Fysikum in need of new members for next year! We visit schools all over Stockholm (or even further away) and show kids of all ages awesome experiments and talk about what it is like to study physics and sometimes we present our own research.

You wont have to do this work for free! We get teaching hours allotted by Fredrik Hellberg as you would for teaching any other course.

We at Fysikshow are looking for people that are interested in making a difference in science outreach, are passionate about physics and want to have fun while getting teaching hours.

A working knowledge of Swedish and a driver's license are desirable but not a requirement (several (old)members can attribute an increase in swedish language skills to Fysikshow). If you are interested in joining, or want to know more please email us at: kess.marks at fysik.su.se

See you soon!
The current FysikShow members
Kess, Jesper, Moa, Daniel, Sreekanth, Mikica, Oleksii, Semeli