[Drand] New contact person at the administration - Lisa Välivainio

Isa Callderyd Öhman isa.callderyd at fysik.su.se
Tue Apr 24 09:29:23 CEST 2018

Dear all,

We are very happy to present our new colleague at the administration, Lisa Välivainio. From the 30th of April Lisa will be the new contact person for PhD Students regarding personnel administrative matters, travel bill/expenses and BCD questions. Lisa will also be responsible for the office supplies room, ordering furniture and for booking flight tickets/accommodation for guests. Lisa and Angelina (who is handling most of your matters at the moment) will be working in parallel and handle your questions together until the 27th of April, which is Angelina's last working day.

Lisa have an education in HR from Linköping University and have experience from working with personnel administration and HR matters.

Lisa Välivainio and I (Isa Callderyd Öhman) will be participating in the PhD spring meeting in May, so you´ll have a chance to meet with both of us then!

Best regards,
Isa
_________________________________

Isa Callderyd Öhman
Human Resources Officer

Department of Physics
Stockholm University
Albanova University Centre
SE-106 91 STOCKHOLM, Sweden
+46 8 5537 87 55
www.fysik.su.se<http://www.fysik.su.se/>

[http://www.fysik.su.se/img/social-icon/facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/Fysikum/?fref=ts>  [http://www.fysik.su.se/img/social-icon/youTube.jpg] <https://www.youtube.com/user/fysikumstockholm>  [http://www.fysik.su.se/img/social-icon/twitterlogo.jpg] <https://twitter.com/Fysikum>