[Drand] Teaching tasks 2018/19

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Wed Jun 6 11:40:52 CEST 2018

Hej,

The plan for teaching tasks next academic year is starting to take shape
and I would like to meet all of you who have handed in the form in April
to see if the assignments work for you. We are very glad that so many
want to teach, but unfortunately everyone can not get assigments at this
point. I want to meet everyone, but I will send individual email to
those who has no assignements yet. Below is a link to a doodle for the
meetings starting on Friday. I will add more appointments later as
well.  I'm looking forward to meet all of you.

Cheers,
Fredrik

https://doodle.com/poll/utam598bdgghbgi7

--
Fredrik Hellberg
Department of Physics, Stockholm University