[Drand] Teaching tasks 2018/19

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Thu Jun 14 15:03:29 CEST 2018

Hej,

If you have not signed up for a meeting there are new time slots for
Monday and Tuesday next week. If none of those work for you, please send
me an email (you do not have to send it again if you already done it).

Best regards,

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Hellberg
Bitr. studierektor/Deputy director of Studies
email:fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
tel:08-5537 8133, Room B4:1055