[Drand] About the new introductory PhD course

Sten Hellman sten at fysik.su.se
Tue Sep 25 10:00:53 CEST 2018

Dear all,
Unfortunately I have been a bit unclear in my communications about how to register for the course FK40005, Introduction to Doctoral Studies at Fysikum, which has confused both Gorica and several of you.

So this is how we want it to be:

- if you wish to follow the entire course (mandatory for those of you who started after 1 jan this year) you should register for the entire course with Gorica, such that it gets into your ladok data.

IN ADDITION we need to keep track of who wants to follow which section of the course at which occasion. Therefore: if you wish to follow one of the three sections being announced for the autumn term 2018 you also need to ensure that you get signed on for that particular section, this is also handled by Gorica. This second stage was not clear initially, so some of you who registered early might be registered for the course in ladok, but not on the lists for the section of the course you intend to follow this autumn. So if you registered already, please get in touch with Gorica at the students office to make sure that you are also on the section-specific list.

For "old" PhD students who wish to follow a single section but not the entire course it is important to get on the section-specific lists.

Sorry for the confusion, if it still is unclear please get in touch!

Sten

Sten Hellman
Fysikum / Dept. of Physics
Stockholms universitet / University of Stockholm
106 91 Stockholm  /  SE 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

Tel. 08 5537 8667 / +46 8 5537 8667
Fax. 08 5537 8601 / +46 8 5537 8601

Support the hunger site: http://www.thehungersite.com