[Drand] The winner! Arguments used for student recruitement

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Fri Jan 18 15:43:02 CET 2019

Hej,

Thanks everyone who participated in the competition for recrutement of
international students. 43 suggestions were handed in from eight lunch
rooms. In order to decide the winning argument we let ten exchange
students decide who showed up at our fika before Christmas. We used
mentimeter and they were alowed to pick all arguments they liked and how
many as they wanted.*Congratrulations to the winner Medical radiation
physics with the argument  "To answers the questions you did not even
know you had"*. Eight out of ten students like that one. Second and
third price below.

If you want to see all submitted contributions go to www.menti.com and
enter the code 16 14 59. While you look at the contributions please vote
for the ones you like (as many as you like) and we can see if there is a
difference between employees and students. They are on two different
sheets, so you need to submit the first one to see the rest. If you come
up with an idea while you read them you can submit one at the end.  I
have it open from today and until Monday evening.

Have  a nice weekend,

Fredrik

First place (8/10): To answers the questions you did not even know you
had (Mecical radation physics)

Second place (7/10): To learn the hidden secrets of nature
(Instrumentation physics)

Third place (5/10):

To challange your limits and for our teachers to help you overcome them
(Atomic physics)

To challange yourself and grow as a person (Administration)

To have lunch next to Nobel prize winner (Chemical Physics)

To understand the universe from the smallest to the largest scales (COPS)

To enjoy Swedish fika and cinnamon buns (COPS)

--
Fredrik Hellberg
Bitr. studierektor

Fysikum