[Drand] [Staff Info] Workshop registration

Jesper Norell jesper.norell at fysik.su.se
Mon Jan 21 08:45:27 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

don't forget to sign up for the workshop(s) (last chance today!).

Both the survey and the workshops have been organized for our benefit as
employees and requires the active participation from as many as possible
for the best results. The PhD student workshop will be done in English.

Cheers!

Jesper

--
Jesper Norell