[Drand] Vacant assignment+Material fromTeaching assistant meeting September 26

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Fri Oct 4 13:41:31 CEST 2019

Hej!

Thanks all of you for coming to the meeting last week. Here is a link to
the folder with the presentations.

https://stockholmuniversity.box.com/s/1rc2he3h7goa8u1opc7aiyw88ue34yj9

A teaching assistent for calculation exercises in numerical methods (the
last part of Programmering, statatistik och numeriska metoder 15 hp) is
needed.  The course starts in November 27 and some programming skills in
Python is needed. Anyone that is interested, please get back to me asap
if you are interested.

Cheers,

Fredrik

--