[Drand] VB: [NFR] Curious Ph.D. seminar - Friday November 8th, 16:15 Hörsal 3

Kajsa Blomdahl kajsamy.blomdahl at fysik.su.se
Thu Nov 7 09:26:05 CET 2019

________________________________
From: Andrea Serio <andrea.serio at math.su.se>
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 5:51:07 PM
To: Pil Maria Saugmann
Cc: Jesper Norell
Subject: Curious Ph.D. seminar - Friday November 8th, 16:15 Hörsal 3

Hej alla!

Next Friday there will be the second event of the curious PhD seminar<https://centraladoktorandradet.wordpress.com/curious/>, this time given by Jesper Norell, Ph.D. student from the Physics department:

Friday November 8th, 16:15 - 17:00, Södra huset, Hörsal 3
Jesper Norell - "Fingerprints of ultrafast molecular transients"
Abstract: "From the Uppsala accident that lead to a Nobel prize, to one of our current projects, I will give a short overview of how x-ray spectroscopy allows for real time observation of ultrafast molecular processes, such as the conversion of an ultraviolet photon into a broken chemical bond."
Please spread the word to your colleagues!
Best,
--
Andrea