[Drand] Fwd: PhD council fall meeting, info

Jorge Laraña Aragon jorge.laranaaragon at fysik.su.se
Fri Nov 15 10:42:15 CET 2019

Another kind reminder ;)

________________________________
From: Drand-at-fysik.su.se <drand-at-fysik.su.se-bounces at lists.su.se> on behalf of Kajsa Blomdahl <kajsamy.blomdahl at fysik.su.se>
Sent: Wednesday, 6 November 2019, 15:44
To: drand at fysik.su.se
Subject: [Drand] PhD council fall meeting, info

Dear PhD students at Fysikum,

The annual PhD council fall meeting will be held on Friday 15 November at 13.00-15.00 in room A4:1003.

At the fall meeting, we elect a representative and a secondary for the Science Faculty Council (Naturvetenskapliga fakultetsrådet, NFR). The PhD council also nominates for a number of positions at faculty and section level. The election is then done at the annual NFR meeting in December. For both the positions at the faculty level and at the section level it is important to notice that the candidates do not only represent the PhD students at Fysikum, and hence any elected candidate will be expected to report to all relevant councils. Information about NFR and the boards for which we nominate representatives can be found at https://sus.su.se/rad-och-natverk/nfr.

Please find the preliminary agenda for the meeting, the spring meeting minutes, as well as a list of the positions for elections and nominations attached. Let me know if you want to add anything to the agenda.

If you cannot attend this meeting and want to nominate someone (including yourself) to a position, or if you want to continue your current position, please send me an email: kajsamy.blomdahl at fysik.su.se.

There will be fika at the meeting and afterward we will have a social event/pub outside the restaurant. People not attending the meeting are of course welcome to join us then!

Welcome!

Best regards,

Kajsa-My Blomdahl, chairman of the PhD student council