[Drand] Important: Rescheduling Invitation to "Ethics in Research" Spring 2020

Per-Erik Tegnér tegner at fysik.su.se
Wed Mar 18 15:48:15 CET 2020

*Dear  PhD students who did apply to the "Ethics in Research" course.*

Due to the unfortunate situation we feel obliged to reschedule the course.

*The new date set for the introductory lectures by Professor Christina
Moberg is September 3, 9:00 - 14:00 (including lunch break). I will come
back with the more complete schedule for the group discussions soon.*

The list of applicants is still valid.

If this rescheduling becomes a problem for your PhD studies, please
contact the director of PhD studies at your department.

Take care

Per-Erik

email:      tegner at fysik.su.se
home page:  su.se/profiles/tegner
office:	    B4:1050

Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.