[Drand] Survey: Impacts of the Corona crisis on students

Pil Maria Saugmann pilmaria.saugmann at fysik.su.se
Fri May 8 11:28:32 CEST 2020

Hej

There is a separate google form tailored for PhD students.

https://forms.gle/bFUYH7VAF6aHKaWL6

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/IikK3d9ZnjzjC07xob0yijdgfUFhxyLxV7U3zIBSnnldxA7UsSiNd-dZ8gPrb8M7Iy8sRm4=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/bFUYH7VAF6aHKaWL6>

Impacts of COVID-19 on doctoral students<https://forms.gle/bFUYH7VAF6aHKaWL6>
forms.gle
We would in the doctoral committee in Swedish National Union of Students (SFS-DK) like to be able to monitor the situation of doctoral students due to COVID-19 . To be able to do this most effectively we need to hear about situations where doctoral students have been negatively affected so that this information can be relayed to the Swedish government. Please fill out this form if you know of a situation which you think we should be aware of. If you would like to report more than one issue, please fill out the form for each issue separately.