[Drand] Survey: Impacts of the Corona crisis on students

Jorge jorge.laranaaragon at fysik.su.se
Fri May 8 17:20:27 CEST 2020

Hi all,

As you know this messy covid situation is affecting all PhD students, of
course some much more than others. I personally know people who are
really struggling with these strange circumstances and can barely
continue doing their work (for example, people who are home with kids).
So please, if you are not struggling yourself think about the other
people who do. I think it is important to keep a strong solidarity
feeling in our PhD student community and therefore I kindly ask you to
fill in this survey (see link below). From the PhD student council we
are starting to study what kind of special measures we can ask for to
help with this situation and following closely news from the
associations of PhD students at SU and at the national level.

Thanks in advance :)

Take care and stay safe.

Cheers.