[Drand] Meeting for Teaching assistants

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Fri Sep 4 15:28:09 CEST 2020

Hej,

I hope you had a good summer vacation even with all current
restrictions. The courses have just started and some of you have already
started teaching. On *Thursday September 17 at 13:30* we will have a
startup meeting for all teaching assistants. This meeting is compulsory
for all new assistants, but I encourage all of you to participate the
first half an hour, since I will give some information about the
Covid-19 situations and we can discuss how it reflects on your work. All
Phd students interested in teaching are welcome as well to participate
and ask questions.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/j/61531900012

13:30-14:00 Information

14:00-15:00 Equal rights and opportunities in the class room. (Sara
Strandberg)

Have a good weekend,

Fredrik

If you are interested in teaching you are welcome to join the meeting to
get information

Best regards,

Fredrik

--