[Drand] PhD council meeting on Monday+AW :)

Jorge Laraña Aragón jorge.laranaaragon at fysik.su.se
Fri Aug 28 15:43:05 CEST 2020

Hi all!

As you know we are having the PhD council meeting next Monday at 14.00
in room FB42. We are planning a little social event afterwards which
will be outdoors. Hopefully the weather is decent and we can hang out
and play some games. We will bring beer and drinks and we will order
pizza!!! :)

(However, you will need to pay for your alcoholic drinks, we take swish)

Hope to see many of you on Monday :)

Nice weekend & cheers.

--
Jorge Laraña Aragón