[Drand] Annual meeting with TA's

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Fri Sep 3 15:41:39 CEST 2021

Hej,

I hope you had a great summer. The courses have just started and some of
you have already started teaching. On *Thursday September 23 at 15:00*
we will have the annual startup meeting for all teaching assistants.
This meeting is compulsory for all new assistants, but I encourage all
of you to participate the first half an hour, since I will give some
information about the new risk assessments in student labs and the
updated guidelines for TA's. The student counceler Malva will be there
and show you the new course pages. It is also a good time to ask
questions.  Phd students currently whitout assignments and interested in
teaching are welcome as well.

I still have a few courses that needs assistants, mainly for you who
knows Swedish, but if you are interested without any Swedish skills let
me know. It is tutorials in Mechanics, Thermodynamics first year FK3014
and Numerical methods second year FK4026.

Thursday September 23 at 15:00

Join Zoom Meeting
https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/j/61531900012

15:00-15:30 Information

15:30-16:15 Equal rights and opportunities in the class room. (Sara
Strandberg)

Have a nice weekend,

Fredrik

--