[Drand] English Writing Module of Introductory course (FK40005)

Sergey Koroidov sergey.koroidov at fysik.su.se
Tue Nov 9 14:00:19 CET 2021

Dear Ph.D. students,

Those of you who are taking an Introductory course (FK40005) should participate in English Writing Module.
Here is the message that I posted on the Athena page, which only attracted the attention of just a few of you. Hopefully after reading it as an email, you will respond:

I am scheduling an English Writing Module (preliminarily in Feb 2022) with the language department and have a request from them. To get the date and be able to plan, we need to know the number of attendees. Since the department will pay for each of you who decide to participate, I want you to take it seriously, so you are expected to join if you say yes on the ballot. The link for the poll is here:

https://doodle.com/poll/22fpeq5gw3n9yix6?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Would you mind voting as soon as possible the deadline is on upcoming Friday?
Thanks,
Sergey