[Drand] 3 Feb @ 10.30 - Create an awesome job profile (CV, LinkedIn, Cover letter)

Emily Freeland emily at astro.su.se
Fri Jan 28 11:02:33 CET 2022

Hi all, a week before the Career Fair for Math, Physics, and Computer
Science
<https://www.su.se/matematiska-institutionen/kalender/arbetsmarknadsdag-2022-1.590399>
we
will have a webinar on how to prepare the materials you will need for
non-academic jobs. *This is open to all students (kandidat, masters, PhD)
and postdocs.*
Thanks,
Emily

*Create an awesome job profile*
*3 Feb 10.30 - 12.00*

Join Greg Fernando <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregfernando/>, an
award-winning recruiter, for an interactive webinar on how to build your
(non-academic) CVs, cover letters, and LinkedIn profile. He'll start slowly
and cover topics ranging from initial brainstorming, CV templates, and how
to choose the words you use to describe your skills. You are encouraged to
interact and ask questions during the webinar.

*Register here!
<https://su.powerinit.com/Data/Event/EventTemplates/2602/?EventId=1541>*

Feedback on this webinar from other SU students:

“*Absolutely useful and interesting*”,

“*Very informative, but entertaining at the same time! I got some valuable
hints which left me feeling motivated for my future applications*”, and

*“Great. I picked up helpful tips and rushed off to LinkedIn immediately to
put some into practice!”*

Sponsored by the SU Mathematics and Physics departments, in conjunction
with the annual Career Fair for Mathematics, Physics, and Computer
Science which takes place online on 9 Feb 2022.