[Drand] Scientific Fika - VB: Scientific Fika - Friday February 4th 4:00pm

Nadia Flodgren nadia.flodgren at fysik.su.se
Wed Feb 2 11:55:16 CET 2022

Hi Phd students at Fysikum!

This is some information about Scientific Fika, a weekly event where junior scientists discuss science, and an invitation to the next one this Friday at 4.00 pm!

Scientific Fika is an event where junior scientists (PhD students, postodocs and MSc students) give talks and listen to interesting science presented by other juniors! It is meant to bring together junior scientists in an informal setting to discuss topics they are interested in. Everyone is welcome to attend and to give talks! The talks can be about any science you are curious about. They are meant to be for a broad audience and accessible for various background/levels to have great discussions. After the talk the audience asks questions and we have some nice fika!

Currently, due to the covid-regulations, the talks are online but we hope to get back to physical meetings (with fika) soon! The next talk is this Friday; February 4th at 4.00 pm, see the invitation and zoom-link below.

https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/j/68149127828

You can sign up to give a talk by filling in this doodle:
<https://doodle.com/poll/msnkfxrvn2n44ar>https://doodle.com/poll/msnkfxrvn2n44ar5

Hope to see you there!
Nadia Flodgren