[Drand] ΠΡ: Strings, Cosmology and Gravity Student Conference 2022

Vasileios Fragkos vasileios.fragkos at fysik.su.se
Mon Feb 21 12:53:44 CET 2022

________________________________
Από: Carlos Duaso Pueyo <c.duasopueyo at uva.nl>
Στάλθηκε: Τρίτη, 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2022 3:34 μμ
Προς: Vasileios Fragkos
Θέμα: Strings, Cosmology and Gravity Student Conference 2022

Dear colleagues,

We are very happy to announce the Strings, Cosmology and Gravity Student Conference 2022, which will take place in person at the University of Amsterdam, from the 11th to the 13th of May.

The conference is designed to bring together PhD and postdoctoral researchers in their early careers working in theoretical high-energy physics, especially in the areas of string theory, cosmology, and gravity. One of our primary aims is to give attendees the opportunity to present their research via contributed talks and to form collaborations. The conference is open to all interested graduate students and postdoctoral researchers. Applications from underrepresented groups are encouraged.

Alongside the talks, enough space will be made for the researchers to discuss their work and the future of research in theoretical high energy physics. In addition, registered participants will be able to present their work in our poster session.

We encourage every interested PhD or young postdoc to register and participate. You can find the relevant form and much more information on the webpage:
https://sites.google.com/view/scgsc2022/home
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/LJaPTA0T3OyeX_lrvSz_DF0CD6QX6jq59iXDJ387Ic_s5xclj8Sj1-GLzFAGAYPG2r0C53zAOQ0PEvP5KM960Uk=w16383]<https://sites.google.com/view/scgsc2022/home>

Home<https://sites.google.com/view/scgsc2022/home>
sites.google.com
We are pleased to announce the 2022 edition of the Strings, Cosmology, and Gravity Student Conference to be held in person at the University of Amsterdam, from the 11th to the 13th of May. The conference is designed to bring together PhD and postdoctoral researchers in their early careers working

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/rGidMzcCJNuMJvbcXKsqT_2QAHtlD709rHoXWDLdkQ9EWj9QoW6UAqCgOUoZluhcOhnMs62PFsCUFLn9giGqSV0=w16383]<https://sites.google.com/view/scgsc2022/home>

Home<https://sites.google.com/view/scgsc2022/home>
We are pleased to announce the 2022 edition of the Strings, Cosmology, and Gravity Student Conference to be held in person at the University of Amsterdam, from the 11th to the 13th of May. The conference is designed to bring together PhD and postdoctoral researchers in their early careers working
sites.google.com

We would be very grateful if you could send this announcement to other members of your group.

We look forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam!

The organisers:

Archie Cable (ICL)
Vasko Dimitrov (KUL)
Carlos Duaso Pueyo (UvA)