[Drand] Reminder: FOOD and DRINKS POLL for Spring Meeting of the PhD Council

Nadia Flodgren nadia.flodgren at fysik.su.se
Fri May 27 10:47:15 CEST 2022

________________________________
Från: Drand-at-fysik.su.se <drand-at-fysik.su.se-bounces at lists.su.se> för Ana Sagués Carracedo <ana.sagues-carracedo at fysik.su.se>
Skickat: den 19 maj 2022 18:07
Till: drand at fysik.su.se
Ämne: [Drand] FOOD and DRINKS POLL for Spring Meeting of the PhD Council

Dear PhD students at Fysikum!

Fika will be provided at our annual PhD council Spring Meeting held on Tuesday 31 May at 15.00-17.00 in the Oscar Klein Auditorium at Albanova, and pizzas and drinks during the traditional PhD pub after the meeting.

Please fill in the doodle with your diet preferences/requisites to place the proper order for drinks and food. We will order the day before, so please try to answer by Sunday or Monday morning at the latest.

https://framadate.org/3YfRnUzXqGAXJBP9
Sondage - PhD pub food/drink - Framadate<https://framadate.org/3YfRnUzXqGAXJBP9>
framadate.org
Framadate est un service en ligne permettant de planifier un rendez-vous ou prendre des décisions rapidement et simplement.

Hope to see most of you in person and have a great time!

Ana and Cody, on behalf of the PhD council