[Drand] FOOD and DRINKS POLL for Spring Meeting of the PhD Council

Ana Sagués Carracedo ana.sagues-carracedo at fysik.su.se
Thu May 19 18:07:00 CEST 2022

Dear PhD students at Fysikum!

Fika will be provided at our annual PhD council Spring Meeting held on Tuesday 31 May at 15.00-17.00 in the Oscar Klein Auditorium at Albanova, and pizzas and drinks during the traditional PhD pub after the meeting.

Please fill in the doodle with your diet preferences/requisites to place the proper order for drinks and food. We will order the day before, so please try to answer by Sunday or Monday morning at the latest.

https://framadate.org/3YfRnUzXqGAXJBP9

Hope to see most of you in person and have a great time!

Ana and Cody, on behalf of the PhD council