[Drand] VB: PhD Fika with the Swedish minister of education, Anna Ekström

Nadia Flodgren nadia.flodgren at fysik.su.se
Fri Aug 19 16:13:26 CEST 2022

________________________________
Från: Alma Carlsson <alma.carlsson at ssu.se>
Skickat: den 19 augusti 2022 15:00
Ämne: PhD Fika with the Swedish minister of education, Anna Ekström

PhD Fika with the Swedish minister of Education, Anna Ekström

The welfare and opportunities for PhD-students are seldom a big topic of debate in national elections. We want to give the PhD students of Stockholm University the opportunity to have a fika with the minister responsible for higher education and research and to talk about concerns relevant for PhD students. I would be grateful if you would forward this to the PhD-students of your department.

Time: 24/8 kl 14:30

Place: Kafe Koriander in Studenthuset

If you are interested please fill out this form, it is only for us to be able to estimate the interest.

https://forms.gle/57wNf5f9CwLYB9Zp9

--

Mvh,

Alma Carlsson

Valsamordnare

Socialdemokraterna i Stockholm

-

T: 073 312 08 79  Besöksadress: Sveavägen 68, Stockholm

[https://ssu.se/app/uploads/2022/04/220407_logotyp_mejl@2x.png]
Bli medlem på ssu.se<https://ssu.se/>