[Drand] VB: [phdcouncil] Hello October 🍂

Nadia Flodgren nadia.flodgren at fysik.su.se
Tue Oct 18 14:19:06 CEST 2022

________________________________
Från: Phdcouncil-at-fysik.su.se <phdcouncil-at-fysik.su.se-bounces at lists.su.se> för Stockholms universitets studentkår <studentombud at sus.su.se>
Skickat: den 18 oktober 2022 12:01
Till: Fysikums doktorandråd/ Physics PhD council
Ämne: [phdcouncil] Hello October 🍂

The newsletter for all student- and PhD student councils at SU

View in browser<https://tr.aonetrk.com/w/J055XPr4AJ5Gvx>

[https://images.apsis.one/21588d1a-56cb-45aa-8da8-7bc62c8aaeed.png]<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/2uq83HDlYsj4VMr>

Hello October 🍂

[https://images.apsis.one/8c0b7b24-c484-48f2-9e05-36cb0de2f9b3.png]<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/ZXs2pPOmXoXjSn>
Jobba med oss 💛
Vill du arbeta extra under dina studier med studenträttigheter och studenters rättssäkerhet? Just nu behöver SUS stärka upp med ett extra ombud som, vid sidan av sina studier, arbetar specifikt med att ge stöd och råd till studenter och doktorander.
<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/3EwQcJtoeB>
Läs mer & ansök

[https://images.apsis.one/1e3fcac0-7948-4878-9a58-3075b88f2d5c.jpeg]<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/egf5WqgbolRfw>
Kårpub for PhD students!

The Student Union Pub “Kårpuben” welcomes all PhD students who are members of SUS to a pub night! Tuesday, November 8 at Kafé Kåriander in Studenthuset. Student-friendly prices in the bar🕺🏿If you are not a member - become one here!<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/ZTW2MWninWb>

<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/PGWZEuDOOZPR>
Facebook event

[https://static.images.apsis.one/pixel.gif]

[https://images.apsis.one/fe92820b-9ea3-4ba4-a23d-654488a6b245.png]<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/Fp6FRo7qyggJ>
Book a room at SUS
Do you need a room to host a meeting? Or are you organising a bigger event? At SUS we have up to 8 different types of rooms/venues for different purposes. Please note that all reservations must be made at least 7 days before the event.
<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/JPHPHLNUg5P>
Read more & book here

[https://images.apsis.one/46cde83a-e96e-47f5-b0e0-cfa50eedb885.png]<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/49NvjKMldCRALjf>
Apply for project grants

The application period for project grants is open between October 5 – 25. The categories you can apply within are: A greener campus, activities for international students, activities in collaboration with other student groups, activities that focus on mental health, end-of-the-semester activities.

<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/7dWAcnpHL9>
Apply here

[https://static.images.apsis.one/pixel.gif]

[https://images.apsis.one/b19cd4d8-57d5-4b39-a831-31db0f9634e5.png]
Networks will be back!
During last semester SUS started up a network for chair and vice chair within student and PhD student councils. We have had to pause these during this semester but they will be back during next year!

[https://images.apsis.one/7e0c1e35-4f27-4be1-8891-ce9289c9dd52.png]
New presidium 22/23!

This semester we welcome our new President, Simon Froster Delblom, and Vice President, Disa Ahlblom-Berg. Read their lates statement regarding the current situation with the students and citizens of Iran.<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/uiWsbDIcfrjc>

[https://static.images.apsis.one/pixel.gif]

[https://images.apsis.one/5adcf2e6-2bd3-482c-9551-6e800a7493ce.png]<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/P12fcXjTAE>

Employed as a PhD

During our recent seminar about the Swedih labour model we noticed that many of you had questions about the emplyment-part of being a PhD. On this website you can read more about being employed in Sweden, benefits, salary and much more!

<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/zVZgg10joW>
Read more

Are you interested in influencing Stockholm university on a central level?

As a student or a PhD student representative, you are involved in influencing your and your fellow students' education and you are an incredibly important part of having students' voices heard. You will also receive compensation for the meetings you attend and certificates for your participation that you can use as part of your CV. Here are some of the positions that need representatives:

For students in the humanities to apply
📍Budgetberedningen (swedish)<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/Vbozg076E5hh>
📍BUGA (swedish)<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/Fl3e9tqdzGb>

For teacher students to apply
📍Granskningsgruppen för kommunbyten av VFU-placering (Swedish)<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/pvARYRPy3V>
📍Lärarutbildningsberedningen, LUB (swedish)<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/IKzx0hJVIWI>

For PhD Students to apply
The Central PhD Student Council, CDR, will choose new representative during their next meeting on the 20th of October. The positions are open for all PhD students. Here are some of the positions:

📍Arbetsgivar- och medarbetarutskottet, Am-committee (swedish)<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/tOrEvUGfilI>
📍Budgetberedningen (area of human science) (swedish)<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/kbmnEWmhsnk>
📍Beredning för utbildning på forskarnivå, BUF (area of human science) (swedish)<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/GVkvicPplr2>
📍CeUL:s styrelse (swedish)<https://tr.aonetrk.com/c/RDGmiYELn5oE>