[Drand] New email address

Michael Odelius studierektorfu at fysik.su.se
Thu Oct 20 18:58:34 CEST 2022

Hi!

I thought I would send an email, primarily to inform you that
since I am replacing Per-Erik in the role of Director of PhD studies at
Fysikum,
  you are welcome to contact me if you have any questions to me
concerning your PhD studies.

Send an email to the functional address, studierektorfu at fysik.su.se,
or if you need to discuss the matter in person or think I might be able
to answer directly,
simply pop by my office C4:3039 and we can either discuss or decide when
to meet.

Since I have your attention, I also want to remind you about the
importance of submitting the application
for extension of your residence permit to the migration office before
your present permit expires.

Best regards

Michael Odelius
Director of postgraduate education at Fysikum,Stockholm University
+46-8-55378713
How personal data is handled at Stockholm University
<https://www.su.se/english/about-this-website/privacy-policy/>