[Drand] Scientific Fika 18/11 – Jonas Enander - 'Astronomy and colonial conflicts'

Nikki Arendse nikki.arendse at fysik.su.se
Fri Nov 18 11:06:36 CET 2022

Dear Juniors, this is a reminder of the Scientific Fika today at 16:00 in the Nordita Mega room. Jonas Enander will talk about "Astronomy and colonial conflicts" and we will have delicious Swedish pastries.

Address: AlbaNova University Center, Hannes Alfvéns väg 12 (6th floor)

We hope to see you there!
Nadia, Guilherme and Nikki