[Drand] participate at Career day for physicsists

Malva Rydqvist malva.rydqvist at fysik.su.se
Thu Jan 18 09:05:20 CET 2024

Hi!

Fysikum together with the Math dep. is arranging a Career Day on February 7th. Companies and alumni will participate, and we will also have a small space for PhD studies.

If you are interested to participate, representing PhD studies at SU, between 09:00-09:30 please let me know!
You would not have to prepare anything, just show up and answer questions from student on how it is to do a PhD at SU. If you want you can bring a poster about your research  just for fun (but only if you have one prepared already). We will give you breakfast and coffee. People representing different companies will also be there, so it is also a chance for you to mingle with people outside academia but in related fields. Interested? Just send me an e-mail.

Vänliga hälsningar,
Malva Rydqvist
Utbildningskoordinator

Fysikum