[Drand] ScientiFika 01/03 – David Degerman - 'Matchmakers for Molecules'

Nikki Arendse nikki.arendse at fysik.su.se
Fri Mar 1 09:44:59 CET 2024

Dear Juniors, this is a reminder of the ScientiFika today at 16:00 at Nordita. David Degerman will talk about matchmakers for molecules.

Place: NORDITA Floor 6 - Fika area (in-person only).
Address: AlbaNova University Center, Hannes Alfvéns väg 12

We hope to see you there!
Nadia, Guilherme and Nikki