[Drand] Fysikum Teachers' Forum in Athena

Emma Wikberg emma at fysik.su.se
Fri Mar 1 14:47:25 CET 2024

Dear teachers,

We aim to make the Athena "course" Fysikum Teachers' Forum Fysikum's primary information and communication platform for everything teaching-related. Those of you who are involved in teaching should already be participants of this Athena course -- if you're not, please let me or Fredrik (hellberg at fysik.su.se) know.

In order for you to not miss out on any important information, please make sure that your Athena alerts are switched on. That way you'll get an e-mail whenever something is added to the course. On the course overview page, you'll find announcements and a calendar showing upcoming events. Under Plans and Resources, there are, well... resources.

One thing already posted under Announcements is a report from the distance teaching survey that many of you filled out in October. Thank you so much for contributing, we hope you'll find the summary interesting!

Lastly, we encourage you to use the Athena page as a forum for any pedagogical queries or ideas, big or small, that you would like to discuss with colleagues. One request that came up in the distance teaching survey was some kind of forum like that, so let's try it out!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Best regards
Emma