[Drand] Wanted: Blue dewar

Christophe Clement christophe.clement at fysik.su.se
Thu Apr 18 12:57:52 CEST 2024

Dear All,

We are trying to find a the blue portable dewar usually located in the demo lab.
The blue dewar is approximately 5 liters and used with nitrogen, normally placed in the demo lab.

Somebody borrowed it without writing in the register and it is needed for tomorrow...

Please contact Roger or me asap if you know where it is.

Thanks a lot
Cheers
Christophe

Prof. Christophe Clement		| Department of Physics
Bitr. Studierektor				| Stockholm University
Tel.: +46-8-55378658			| AlbaNova University Centre
Web: www.fysik.su.se/~clement	| SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden