[Drand] ScientiFika 19/04 – Open to everyone – Guilherme Franzmann - 'A quantum superposition between emergence and scientific realism'

Nikki Arendse nikki.arendse at fysik.su.se
Fri Apr 19 10:47:42 CEST 2024

Hello everyone,

Today's ScientiFika is open for everyone. Join us at 16:00 at Nordita for an interesting talk by Guilherme Franzmann. Will it be a tale of emergence or scientific realism? Find out today!

Place: NORDITA Floor 6 - Fika area (in-person only).
Address: AlbaNova University Center, Hannes Alfvéns väg 12

We hope to see you there!
Nadia, Guilherme and Nikki