[Astronomy seminar] Next astro Friday seminar the 13th of April at 10:30 in FC61

Tue Apr 10 10:55:48 CEST 2018

Dear all,
we restart our seminar series after the Spring break.
The next seminar will be held in room FC61 at 10:30 am on Friday 13th of April.
The speaker of this week will be Dr. James Dale from the University of Hertfordshire, UK.

Jim is an expert on numerical programming (both SPH and radiative transfer). His field of expertise encompasses star formation and feedback at sub-kiloparsec scales. If you are interested in talking to Jim you will find him in room c6:3015.  He will visit for the entire week.

Welcome,
Angela and Jorrit

upcoming seminars:

> 20/04 Brent Groves
> 27/04 Mickaël Bonnefoy
> 04/05 Sara Bladh
> 11/05 Klämdag
> 18/05 Anastasia Fialkov
> 25/05 Carolina Robustini
> 01/06 Catherine Watkinson
> 08/06 Esha Kundu
> 15/06 Matteo Messa
> 22/06 Midsommar
> 29/06 Summer break

Angela Adamo

Department of Astronomy
Stockholm University and Oskar Klein Centre
SE-10691 Stockholm - Sweden
tel: +46 (0)8 5537 8556
email: angela.adamo at astro.su.se
http://ttt.astro.su.se/~adamo