[Astronomy seminar] Reminder: Today astro Friday seminar at 10:30 in FC61

Fri Apr 13 08:25:27 CEST 2018

A kind reminder of today seminar by Jim Dale.

Star formation in the Galactic Centre

I will discuss a suite of new hydrodynamical simulations of molecular cloud evolution and star formation within 100 pc of the Galactic Centre, and show that these clouds do not behave in the same fashion as those in the rest of the Galactic disk.

Angela