[Astronomy seminar] IMPORTANT - ROOM CHANGE!Astronomy seminar tomorrow at 10:30 in the Nordita seminar room (122:026, Nordita West)

Fri Jan 18 08:46:07 CET 2019

A kind reminder of today seminar.
Don’t be discouraged by the walk. You will be rewarded by a very interesting seminar and exercise in the fresh air!

Angela