[Astronomy seminar] Reminder: Astronomy seminar Today at 10:30 FC61: Richard I. Anderson

Fri Mar 15 10:02:07 CET 2019

Hi everyone,
welcome to today seminar. Richard will talk about stellar variability, tension in the measurement of the Hubble constant, and use GAIA measurement to better understand these stellar standard candles.

Angela