[Astronomy seminar] Astronomy Seminar cancellation for 11th June

Mon May 31 13:05:13 CEST 2021

Dear All,

We will cancel our last Astronomy Seminar on 11th June, and move this talk to next semester in fall.

The reason of cancellation is our seminar time slot conflicts with the “Astronet” webinar.
Astronet webinar 11 June 2021 - Defining a science vision and infrastructure roadmap for Europe:
As a next step in developing a science vision, Astronet is holding a open webinar to present current status and seek further advice from the European astronomical community via the EAS.
The webinar is hosted by the EAS and will take place on 11 June, from 8h00 to 13h30 UTC (ie 9h-14:30h UK, 10h-15h30 CEST).

And we believe many researchers in the SU community will want to attend this.

With this change of schedule, our last seminar will be on 4th June this week.
More details of this seminar talk has been announced in the email "Astronomy seminar via zoom, 04 June 10:30: Deborah Baker”.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Friday!

Best wishes,
Matthias & Janet