[Astronomy seminar] Scholars at Risk seminar 19/04

Wed Apr 13 13:10:23 CEST 2022

On Tuesday 19/4 at 13:30 we will have a seminar by Johanna Wiklund (SU) about Scholars at Risk.

You are welcome to join in FC61 (Astronomy Department).

Scholars at Risk is an international human rights organization based in New York. Their purpose is to highlight the importance of academic freedom and to offer sanctuaries to scholars who live under threat in their home countries. Scholars at Risk collaborates with 500 universities worldwide and Stockholm University has been a member since 2016. SU departments with an interest in hosting a threatened scholar within their discipline will be sponsored by external funding and with support from the President’s office. To find out more about the possibilities for your department to engage in Scholars at Risk you are welcome to attend our information session on 19 April at 1.30 – 2.30. pm.

You can also join via zoom:

Topic: SAR Network

Time: Apr 19, 2022 01:30 PM Stockholm

Join Zoom Meeting