[Astronomy seminar] No astronomy departmental seminar on Friday November 10

Thu Nov 9 13:54:27 CET 2023

Dear all,

This Friday (November 10) there will be no astronomy departmental
seminar and we will have to wait until November 17 for the seminar of
the newly arrived Alberto Saldana Lopez.

We look forward to seeing many of you there. Thanks!

Adur and Adélaïde

Upcoming Events:

2023-11-17 Alberto Saldana Lopez
2023-11-24 Aline Chu
2023-12-01 Heitor Ernandes
2023-12-08 Quentin Perceval Xavier Pognan

--- Winter break ---

You can subscribe to the seminars calendar in:
https://ttt.astro.su.se/ical/astro-seminars.ics

(Please note that calendar can be subject to updates)

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/s/61002076352

Meeting ID: 610 0207 6352